Seeking a Springtime Clean Up?
Are you spending lots of time at home right now? Getting sick of eating junk food including sandwich cookies which are super high in sugar and other ingredients which your body doesn't appreciate? Maybe that's just me, but I figured if I wanted a break from sugar and other inflammatory foods you might as well!
The term "cleanse" can mean a lot of different things, but I use it to mean a "break". If you think it's time for you to take a break and you want to take some stress off your body for 12-14 days, then download this free guide!
Basics of the program:
- Reduce intake of inflammatory foods
- Start taking a few supplements
- Increase water intake
- Keep a journal about your experience
- I'll be starting the program Monday April 13th and sharing along the way.
- Feel free to start along with me or on your own whenever you're able to.
I have done this program many times myself and I love it. I have posted all the supplements I'll be using on my online dispensary. Look under the category "Spring Clean Cleanse."
Leave a Reply.
Dr. Katie is a next-generation natural medicine doctor and proud dog mom living in the mountain west.